The Bobet Law Firm can obtain a monetary settlement for your injuries.

We can also assist with:

1. Getting your vehicle repaired
2. Obtaining a rental car
3. Applying for lost wage and medical care benefits

It’s important NOT to give a recorded statement to any insurance adjuster for the driver who caused your accident.

Some Frequently Asked Questions are:

What if the other party does not have insurance?

Even though the other party may not have liability insurance this does not mean that no insurance may be available. If you have purchased uninsured motorist coverage, a recovery is available. This insurance coverage may be available for any injury you have received. In addition, potential causes of action against parties not initially known may be available such as the Department of Transportation due to negligent road design, as an example.

The adjuster for the other driver keeps calling my home?

It is best not to talk to an adjuster until you have had the opportunity to speak to a lawyer. Keep in mind the adjuster works for the other drivers insurance company. Their job is to pay you no money at all or as little as possible.

I don’t want to go to court!

Most personal injury cases are settled prior to going to court. The instances when a trial is needed is when the insurance company refuses to settle for the true value of the claim.

What should I do if I am in an auto accident?

The police should immediately be called so that a report may be made at the scene. Medical treatments should be immediately received for any injuries that you may be suffering from. Keep in mind that the shock of being in a collision many times hides any pain until hours or even days later. Do not speak to the at-fault driver’s insurance company about your injury or do not consent to a recorded statement. Seek the advice of an attorney as soon as possible.



Don't take the insurance adjusters word regarding the value of your automobile.
Click HERE to get FREE Total Loss Evaluation.


Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone Number

Case Type

Case Summary

Enter the letters / numbers below


Haga clic AQUÍ para ver en español


Bobet Law Firm
3105 West Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607

Click HERE to get directions

Telephone: 813-872-7799
Fax: 813-872-6981

Skype Address: victor.bobet